Safe as Houses with Property Protection Trusts

What would happen if your surviving spouse met someone new, and instead of leaving the house to your children as you hoped, he or she goes on to leave it to their new partner? Or perhaps you want to know how to protect your half of the house for any children from a previous relationship. A Property Protection Trust will ensure that your share of the family home is preserved for your children, while still enabling your surviving partner to continue living there. This trust can also be used to protect the value of a house being used to fund residential care home fees should you need to enter long term care.